Giving A Compliment - Students 1 - not up
Table of Contents
Directions: Read the statements below and decide if they are compliments. If they are put a check mark in the box. If they are not, change the statement to a compliment.
Study the comic strips below. Circle the answers that show the characters giving a compliment.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- Where does Chris invite Tori to?
- What compliment does Tori give to Chris?
- How do you think Tori feels when Chris tells her she is not very smart?
- How do you feel when people give you a compliment?
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
Remember: A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea. A verb names describe an action, state, or occurrence
Directions: How many syllables do you hear in the words below?
Directions: Complete the following questions.
- How does a compliment make people feel?
- What are some reasons for giving someone a compliment?
- What does a compliment do for a conversation?
- Why is it important to compliment other people?