Cheating - Students 1 - not up
Table of Contents
Directions: Write about a time you had in which someone cheated. How did it make you feel and how did you handle it?
Study the comic strips below. Circle the answers that show the characters apologizing appropriately.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- What are Ken and Darren doing?
- How did Ken respond when Darren kindly pointed out that he had cheated?
- How do you think Darren felt when Ken cheated?
- How do you feel when someone you are playing a game with cheats?
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
Remember: A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea. A verb names describe an action, state, or occurrence
Directions: How many syllables do you hear in the words below?
Directions: Complete the following questions.
- Do you want to play a game or sport with a cheater yes or no? Please explain why.
- What happens to an activity if someone cheats?
- Do you think you should tell an adult if someone cheats?