Asking Good Questions - Students 1 - not up
Table of Contents
Directions: If your friends decided to go to the movies and you wanted to go, what questions would you ask?
Study the comic strips below. Circle the answers that show the characters asking good questions.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- Where did Anya go?
- What did Anya do at the pumpkin patch?
- How do you think Anya feels when Ken won’t answer her?
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
Directions: How many syllables do you hear in the words below?
Directions: Complete the following questions.
- What is a question?
- Why should you ask questions when you are having a conversation?
- What are some of the reasons that you would ask a question?