Apologizing - Students 1 - not up
Table of Contents
Directions: Write a letter of apology to a friend. You can create your own scenario or you can pick one from the list below.
- You told your friend a lie
- You broke another persons property
- You called your friend inappropriate and mean words
- You physically hurt someone in anger
- You made a promise and then you broke your promise
Study the comic strips below. Circle the answers that show the characters apologizing appropriately.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- Who broke Beth’s bike?
- How did Beth’s bike get broken?
- How do you think Beth felt when Silas did not apologize for breaking her bike?
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
Directions: How many syllables do you hear in the words below?
Directions: Complete the following questions.
- When should you apologize?
- Why should you apologize?
- How do you apologize?