Facial Expressions - Students 1 - not up
Table of Contents
Directions: Write what message the students are conveying through their facial expressions.
Directions: Study the comic strips below. Circle the answers that show the characters using appropriate facial expressions.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- What is Beth planning for Anya?
- When will they do the surprise party?
- How do you think Anya will feel with the surprise?
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
Remember: A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea. A verb names describe an action, state, or occurrence
Directions: How many syllables do you hear in the words below?
Directions: Complete the following questions.
- What are facial expressions?
- Why do we need to think about what someones facial expression is telling us during a conversation?
- Do facial expressions tell more about a sender’s true message? (Circle) Yes or No Why?