Sharing - Students 2
Table of Contents
Enter your first name:
Enter your last initial:
Directions: Think about the script read/played for the class and complete the questions below.
- Who are the characters in this script?
- What did Tori make?
- How did the cookies smell?
- How do you think Beth felt when Tori shared with her?
- How do you feel when others share with you?
Directions: In the scripts below, circle in purple two nouns that name a person and one noun that names a place. Circle in red two verbs. BONUS: Circle the punctuation marks and label each.
A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea.
A verb names describe an action, a state, or an occurrence.
Directions: Complete the following questions.
1. What does it mean to share?
2. Do you have to share?
3. Why should you share?
4. Do you have to share all of your belongings or can you keep special things just for yourself?