Improve life outcomes
Problem Solving - Parent 1
Review the following discussion topics with your child.
- What are some problems you face at school? Home?
- What are some steps you can take to help you solve your problem?
- Review: Little Problem, Medium Problem, Big Problem
Discuss with your child the following scenarios. Decide if it is a little problem, a medium size problem, or a huge problem.
- You are at Walmart and you can’t find your parent.
- You can’t find your favorite toy.
- You want to go to your friends house but your parents said no.
- Your sister took your favorite seat in the car.