Improve life outcomes
Perseverance - Parent 2
Your child is participating in classroom activities focused on learning the importance of perseverance.
Definition: Perseverance means continuing to work at learning something or doing a difficult task without giving up.
We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home! Here a just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- What are some things that are hard for you to do?
- What are some things you can do to show perseverance?
- Why is perseverance an important trait to have?
- Do you think you can be successful in life without perseverance? Why or why not?
- Share with your child a time when you demonstrated perseverance and the result.
Interview a family member to find out about a time they had to work hard and persevere. Write about it below.