Improve life outcomes
Patience - Parent 1
Your student is participating in classroom activities helping them learn what is patience and how to practice that. We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home!
Definition: Patience means waiting calmly without complaining or getting upset.
Here are just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- Patience is the ability to wait calmly for something or someone without complaining.
- Share a time at home or at work that you had to practice patience.
- Why is patience important?
- When is patience needed at home?
- What are some coping strategies to try when you are asked to be patient?
Ask your child to draw a picture to show when patience is needed at home. Or ask your child to write a sentence about when patience is needed at home.