Improve life outcomes
Patience - Parent 3
Your child is participating in classroom activities focused on learning how to use patience. We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home!
Definition: Patience is the ability or action of waiting calmly for someone or something.
Student Goal: While in an educational setting (such as a classroom, virtual learning session or school building), the student will exhibit patience with peers and adults.
Here are just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- Why is patience important?
- What makes it difficult for a person to be patient?
- When do I need to be patient? ?
- What is the opposite of patience?
- Encourage your child to use their learned strategies to show patience at home.