Improve life outcomes
Patience - Parent 2
Your child is participating in classroom activities helping them to identify patience, when it is needed, and strategies for practice. We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home!
Definition: Patience is the ability or action of waiting calmly for someone or something.
Here a just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- Patience is the ability to wait calmly for something or someone without complaining.
- Why is patience important?
- What does it look like to be patient?
- When is patience needed at school?
- When is patience needed at home?
- What are some strategies you can use when patience is needed?
Draw or write about a situation or a time when patience is needed at home.