Improve life outcomes
Integrity - Parent 1
Your student is participating in classroom activities helping them learn what is integrity and how to show it in their daily life. We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home!
Definition: Integrity means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. It means being honest when you might be tempted or asked to do something wrong.
Here are just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- What does integrity mean?
- Why is it sometimes hard to show integrity?
- Why is integrity hard to show around friends or others?
- Do you think others in our house/apartment show in integrity?
- Why is integrity important?
Draw a picture or write about a time you used integrity at home this week.