Improve life outcomes
Integrity - Parent 2
Your child is participating in classroom activities focused on learning how to act with integrity. We have learned about honesty, taking responsibility for their own actions, and doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
Definition: Integrity means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. It means acting honestly and taking responsibility for your own actions.
We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home! Here a just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- What does integrity mean?
- Why is it sometimes hard to show integrity?
- Why is integrity important?
- How can you show integrity?
Discuss the following situations with your child and talk about how they can show integrity.
- Situation 1: Mom asked you to clean your room but instead you stuffed everything in your closet.
- Situation 2: You borrowed your brothers favorite sweatshirt and lost it.