Generating Topics - Students 2
Table of Contents
Enter your first name:
Enter your last initial:
Directions: Use the list of objects below to identify the category.
1. peas, broccoli, carrots, spinach, brussel sprouts, asparagus
2. blocks, action figures, dolls, playdough, cars, puzzles
3. triangle, circle, trapezoid, rectangle, hexagon
4. bike, airplane, boat, truck, train, bus, taxi
5. red, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, yellow
6. football, softball, tennis, hockey, baseball, basketball
Directions: In the scripts below circle two nouns in purple that name a person and one noun that names a place. In red circle two verbs.
A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea.
A verb names describe an action, state, or occurrence.