Generating Topics - Students 2
Table of Contents
Enter your first name:
Enter your last name:
Directions: Use the list of objects below to identify the category.
1. peas, broccoli, carrots, spinach, brussel sprouts, celery
2. blocks, action figures, dolls, playdough, cars, puzzles
3. triangle, circle, trapezoid, rectangle, hexagon
4. bike, airplane, boat, truck, train, bus, taxi
5. red, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, yellow
6. football, softball, tennis, hockey, baseball, basketball
Directions: In the scripts below, circle in purple two nouns that name a person and one noun that names a place. Circle in red two verbs.
A noun names a person, place, thing, or idea.
A verb names describe an action, a state, or an occurrence.