Improve life outcomes
Cooperation - Parent 2
Your child is participating in classroom activities focused on learning about the importance of cooperation. Cooperation is important because it shows us how to work together to solve a problem or complete a task.
Definition: Helping one another by working together to complete a task or job.
We would love for you to keep the discussion going at home! Here a just a few ideas to help get the conversation started:
- What does cooperation mean?
- When do you use cooperation at school?
- Why is cooperation important?
- What does cooperation look like?
- When do you use cooperation at work or at home?
Brainstorm with your child when cooperation is important at home. Draw or write: One way I showed cooperation this week is...